tisdag 3 maj 2011

Mug rugs byte

In february me and my some of my sewingfriends went away over the weekend sewing, we went to http://www.korunda.se/
a really nice hotel with good food and nice rooms. We didn´t go outdoor for 3 days....the sun was shining - we just stayed inside sewing. It must just be us quilters that are that crazy!!! Anyway, we decided to have a small swap of mug rugs. Its a nice size and not too much work. We wrote our names on a piece of paper and put them all in a basket and then we picked one of the papers and that persons name was the one that we were going to send our mug rugs to. We decided to send them May the 2nd. I hope I will have a parcel in my mailbox tomorrow.....:-)
Anyway here is my mug rugs that are sent to.......can´t tell!!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar